Skip to main content

HSLC English Correct Tense All Previous Year Solved From 1998-2017

HSLC English Correct Tense All Previous Year Solved From 1998-2017






Hslc 1998
1) When he entered my room, I (write) a letter.
  Was writing
2) The match(start) before we reached the field.
  had started
3) It is time you(go) home.
  went

Hslc 1999
1) We shall wait here until he (come) back.
  comes
2) When he came in , I (write) a letter.
  was writing

Hslc 2000
1) He (walk) across the road when a scooter hit him.
  Was walking
2) I wish I (accept)  her job.
  accepted.
3) Hurry up! The taxi (wait)
  is waiting.

Hslc 2001
1)They (live) in Delhi for ten years.
  have been living.
2) She died after she (suffer) for five years.
  had suffered.
3) Ten years (pass) since I met you.
  have passed.
4) When she came , it (be) all over.
  was.
5) He (stay) here until you return.
  will.

Hslc 2002
1) When he started for office , it still (rain).
  was raining.
2) I (not meet) my friend for ages.
  have not met
3) If you (request) him, he would have helped you.
  requested.
4) She (work) in this school since 1990
  has been.
5) We two (be) friends for long.
  have been.
Hslc 2003
1) We  (know) each other for the last ten years.
  have known
2) If I (know) his address , I would have contacted him.
  knew.
3) Look, there (go) the bus.
  goes.
Hslc 2004
1) He can not play in the in the match as he  (injure) his foot.
  has injured.
2) I wish I (can) help you.
  could.
3) If I (be) you, I should not accept that post.
  were.
Hslc 2005
I hurried back to the room (feel) very nervous, for it is much easier (steal) something than to return it undetected. I (open) the door quietly, then (stand) in the door way in clouded moonlight. Anil was still asleep, I (creep) to the head of the bed and my hand (come) up with the notes.
  feeling
  to steal
  opened
  stood
  crept
  came
Hslc 2006
1) Father is not at home, he (go) out.
  has gone out.
2) He (reach) the station before the train departed.
  had reached.
3) It’s time we (return) home.
  returned.
Hslc 2007
 1) The new teacher (teach) us now for six months.
  has been teaching.
2) Mohan (reach) home before it started raining.
  had reached.
3) He told us that he never (tell) a lie.
  tells.
Hslc 2008
1) Our teacher (go) to London last year.
  went.
2) John (write) a number of short stories.
  has written.
3)  We should never (tell) a lie.
  tell.
Hslc 2009
1) The lady  slipped while she  (climb) the steps.
  was climbing.
2) We shall wait here until he (come)  back.
  comes.
3) He talks as if he (know) everything.
  knew.
Hslc 2010
1) He jumped off the bus while it (move).
  was moving.
2) He said that he (post) the letter.
  had posted.
3) He (be) a teacher since 1994.
  has been
Hslc 2011
1) We (know) each other for five years.
  have known.
2) The other day I (meet) a magician in the bazaar.
  met.
Hslc 2012
1) She said that she (will) help her friend.
  would.
2) The boys (play) in the ground  when the tree fell down.
  were playing.
Hslc 2013
1) I wish I (be) a king.
  were.
2) The boy (sleep), don’t disturb him.
  is sleeping.
Hslc 2014
1) She (read) a book when I saw .
  was reading.
2) She (be) a teacher since 2002.
  has been.
Hslc 2015
1) The bell rang after we (finish) our work.
  had finished.
2) Please ring me up as soon as he (come).
  come.
Hslc 2016
1) It is time we (go) to bed.
  went.
2) She behaves as if she (know) everything.
  knew.
Hslc 2017
1) If it (rain) we shall not go out.
  rains.
2) We (know) each other for the last ten years.
  have known.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HSLC English Correct Sentence 2005-2017 Solved

HSLC English Correct Sentence 2005-2017 Solved

Important Assamese Essays For HSLC Examination

Try to memorize these essays. This will ease all the students' effort. Brought to you by Artrackt Live. Sharing Is Caring...