Skip to main content

HSLC English Correct Sentence 2005-2017 Solved


HSLC English Correct Sentence 2005-2017 Solved










Hslc 2005 (any two)
1) I paid hundred rupees for this shirt.
  a hundred rupees
2) He insisted on me to accompany him.
  on my
3) Let us hear his speech.
  listen
4) I know him for a long time.
  have known.
5) That boy does not even know the alphabets.
  alphabet.
6) We reached the station timely.
  in time.

Hslc 2006
1) They left the hostel with bag and baggage. 
bag and baggage.
2) If it will rain, we will not go out.  
rains.
3) He offered me a ten rupees note.  
rupee.
4) One of his family members lives in Chennai.  
one of the members of his family.
5) Tell me where is the post office.  
the post office is.
6) I am going to school by bus everyday. 
go to school.
Hslc 2007
1) Oranges are good to be eaten.
  good to eat.
2) The matter was informed to the police.
  The police were informed of the matter.
3) The train will leave in time.
  on time.
4) You have less books than I have.
  fewer.
5) Do you repent for your misdeed?
  repent of.
6) You should not do such mistakes.
  make. //(wrongs are done)//

Hslc 2008
1)I asked him how far was it too the nearest town.
  how far it was.
2) In her first book she describes about her childhood.
  about childhood.
3) I can’t go out because I have too many work to do.
  lots of.
4) He loves the music and playing the guitar.
  loves music.
5) The opposite to ‘increase’ is ‘decrease’.
  of.
6) He thinks that the price for oil is bound to increase.
  likely to.

Hslc 2009
1) My ambition is to become engineer.
  an.
2) You must stop to write now.
  writing.
3) It is you who has done wrong.
  have.
4) We can’t look in the dark.
  see.
5) He prefers coffee than tea.
  prefers…to.

Hslc 2010
1) He learnt the poem by his heart.
  by heart.
2) I do exercise in the morning.
  exercise.
3) Either this is true or false.
  this is either true or false.
4) He is not capable to do it.
  capable of doing.
5) This carpet is feeling smooth.
  feels.
6) Don’t do anything in hurry.
  in a hurry.

Hslc 2011
1) We need some furnitures.
  furniture.
2) The both parents were present at the function.
  both the parents.
3) When you do your homework?.
  do you do.
4) Please tell me who is your headmaster?.
  who your headmaster is.
5) I have visited the zoo last year.
  visited.

Hslc 2012
1) He is a MRCP and his brother is a FRCS.
  an…..an...
2) Six miles are a long distance.
  is.
3) All his kiths and kins are against him.
  kith and kin.
4) He is my cousin brother.
  cousin.
5) I go to school by foot.
  on.

Hslc 2013
 1) Money isn’t the solution for every problem.
  to.
2) This hotel provides fooding and lodging.
  food and lodging.
3) Mr. Das deals with tea.
  in.
4) She came back with bag and baggage.
  bag and baggage.
5) We spent the evening listening music.
  listening to.

Hslc 2014
1) I saw a strange dream last night.
  dreamt.
2) He is a coward person.
  cowardly person/coward.
3)  His uncle sells second hand furnitures.
  furniture.
4) The sceneries of Arunachal is charming.
  scenery.
5) She narrated the whole story shortly.
  briefly.

Hslc 2015
1) I don’t know to do it.
  how to do it.
2) It is you is to be blamed
  are.
3) He told me that his brother is writing that letter.
  was.
4) He asked me where do I live.
  where I lived.

Hslc 2016
1) I am feeling cold.
  feel.
2) Bread and butter make a good breakfast.
  makes.
3) The news are true.
  news is.

Hslc 2017
1) Niru is my cousin sister.
   cousin.
2) I gave him a few rupees I had.
  rupee.
3) He is working hardly.
  hard.

Thank you
Let us make this a revolution.
Revolution of e-Education in Assam.

Comments

  1. 2005-> 2) me
    2006-> 3) gave
    2017-> 2) the few

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good and helpful for students. Hope to get more information relating to Grammar lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice . It is very helpful for me . Thnk u 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also helped me too. Hope to get more information related to this...Thank you..☺😊☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sir.This is very helpful to me .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave him the few rupees I had

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, please help.
    Correct the error:
    He took out his shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all thanks for your hard work . This will be very helpful for hslc student, need a little care to solve the problems. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a very praiseworthy attempt despite of a few pribable errors here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnk u so much sir.This us very helpful to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HSLC English Correct Tense All Previous Year Solved From 1998-2017

HSLC English Correct Tense All Previous Year Solved From 1998-2017

Important Assamese Essays For HSLC Examination

Try to memorize these essays. This will ease all the students' effort. Brought to you by Artrackt Live. Sharing Is Caring...